The best time to view Manhattan’s icons would definitely be after the sun sets and the lights go on. Fuelled by competition and a sprinkle of audacity, NYC is still producing one of mankind’s most remarkable skyline.
The contrast of experiences by day and night tours means that you should consider taking both the day and night of the same tours, which the same place will be seen differently by the light of the sun, and how it will be lit up at the evening tours.
If you are thinking of saving money by purchasing a tourist pass, make sure to keep in mind that the passes also include night bus, boat and helicopter tours.
Evening Walking Tours
- NYC Private Photography Experience at Night: See New York with fresh eyes and spark your creativity at night. With a DSLR you work alongside professional photographers to capture the city's magic in the moonlight.
- NYC at night: Sightseeing cruise and bus tour: All that glitters might not be gold, but a little shimmer makes New York City all the more glamorous. Your night tour of the Big Apple combines travel by boat and bus to view the most popular attractions as they light up for the evening. Drive through Greenwich Village, SoHo and Chinatown, and check out the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, the Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center and more. You also walk through celebrated landmarks such as Grand Central Terminal and High Line Park with your knowledgeable guide.
- NYC Night Helicopter Flight and Statue of Liberty Cruise: Get unbeatable views of Manhattan from the sky and water on this exclusive VIP tour in New York City! Hop aboard a luxury helicopter and soar over the Brooklyn Bridge, the Empire State Building, Ellis Island and Central Park and admire the dazzling city lights. After your flight, enjoy more spectacular views of the city skyline on a New York Harbor cruise complete with a Champagne toast in front of the majestic Statue of Liberty.
- NYC After-dark photography tour: This 2.5-hour intermediate photo tour takes place mostly at Times Square. Your expert guide will help you understand issues related to taking pictures in low light conditions (i.e. night photography), flash and long exposure.
- Brooklyn Bridge Sunset tour: This 2-hour tour of the Brooklyn Bridge allows you to capture the beauty of the setting sun over the East River. Meet in Lower Manhattan, and take a 25-minute walk over the bridge. Once in Brooklyn, it’s time for legendary pizza and ice cream. Take in the Manhattan skyline and learn about the historical buildings in the area.
- Sunset tour of Central Park: Enjoy the magnificence and significance of Central Park on this one-of-a-kind sunset walk, where you’ll visit 27 different areas in Central Park (don’t worry, breaks are included) and amass a crazy amount of trivia.
- Private New York City Sunset boat tour: Enjoy an unbelievable private tour at sunset around New York City! Passengers depart North Cove Marina located in lower Manhattan adjacent to the Freedom Tower. The tour includes stops at the Freedom Tower, Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty. Passengers can bring any food or drink aboard the boat. Enjoy the breathtaking view of the sun setting behind the Statue of Liberty and reflecting off the Manhattan Skyline!
- New York sunset and wildlife jet ski tour: Join us for an enjoyable 1-hour Jet Ski adventure that allows you to zip through the waters of Jamaica Bay, on the southern side of Long Island. Here you'll witness the area's natural beauty and wildlife and take in captivating views of planes and birds gliding overhead. Explore the shorelines of Dubos Point Wildlife Sanctuary and admire the sunset. You'll discover parts of New York City you never knew existed.
Night Bus Tours
- New York at night open bus tour: Explore the "city that never sleeps" aboard this open-top bus sightseeing tour. This tour takes you to Brooklyn for breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline. Enjoy night time views of Times Square, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, the Lower East Side, Chinatown, Little Italy, the Brooklyn Bridge and more.
- New York at night Double-Decker bus tour: On this 2-hour bus tour, see the sites of Midtown Manhattan in a fascinating display of flashing lights atop a double-decker bus.
Night Bike Tours
- New York at night Bike Tour: This exciting and easy bike tour offers a new way to experience New York City at night. You’ll wind through 7 miles (11.3 km) of parks, streets and pathways to see some of the Big Apple’s most iconic landmarks, illuminated by the city lights and the night sky. Cruise through Central Park, along the Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir and past the awe-inspiring Guggenheim Museum. This seasonal offering (May through September) keeps its groups small for a freewheeling and personal experience of the city after dusk.
Article Provided by email@example.com